Oct 15, 2013

Jethro...

Introducing....
Jethro the Wailing Blues Siamese !!!



I had been hearing this kitty under the Patio/Porch for several days. My girls would Come out, Ruuun over to the crawlspace- and then Stare into the Gloom.

Then would Commence this "Mgrow   MEoW   MMRRooowww   MeurrrSHREIKYrooow", that could last until the Girls got bored or I came back Into the house to get away from the sounds.


There were never any sounds of Direct Contact- Smacking Slapping or Physical Scuffling. I knew the Kittheh wasn't injured probably- cause the Wailingly Screeches would quit as soon as the Girls came inside.



Then as days of Sweet-Talkin', Cajoling, Pleading, Wheedling, and bits of out right Beguiling along with frequent saucers of dry crunchies left... Out onto the Patio Kittheh came...



Beautiful Buff and Chocolate coated Apple-head Siamese...
Kittheh was named Jethro...


It took several days of me sitting in my Rocker(off my Rocker some say) talking loving Gibberish and Much 'Cat Whisperer' anxiety that Jethro came and began to fleetingly let me pet and gingerly touch the Chocolate tail.

Ahem...
It was then duly noted that upon my Extreme Visual Acuity that Jethro...
...was in fact a Girl !!

Yes... I iz a Gurrrl Lady...


She has been Spayed as she absolutely Loathes the sight and Presence of Poor Frankie... he passes with wide berth...  and if not- That Issue with be taken care of 'Toot Sweet' !!

And now that a few weeks have passed I truly belive she was Cast-Off.
She is very Sweet Natured. She lets me pick her up for Minutes at a time. Purrrrs and Purrrs and Purrrrrrssss. She has even jumped onto my lap.
She will answer to her Masculine name so I'm not going to change it.

And now when I call her--- Jethroooo --- she comes a Flying.


Just look at those Crystal Blue Eyes and say you wouldn't fall in Love !!


Oh, and Frankie ?
He has Tamed enough that I am allowed to touch his nose and Tip of his Tail... And he comes Into the house to eat !!
Progress--- Slow and Sure !!

xoxo

2 comments:

Helga said...

She's just DARLING!!! X

Jan said...

She is absolutely beautiful!!! Jx