Sep 27, 2011

Wasn't That a Party ?!?

Helooo...
Any body still 'Partying' out there ?
Hope everyone had a Delightful time.. 'Cause I know I DID !!



My First foray into a blog-party and what a Marvelous way of getting my Pointy Shoes wet...
And Many Blessings to Anna at Frosted Petunias for getting us all Gathered for a Enchanting time !!



Thank You Anna !!

As I mentioned in the last little bit of my PM post I was going to have a Give-away...
I had my cache' of loot all fixed and just awaiting a new Hearth to go to...
And, honestly... I expected perhaps six or eight comments.. At Most maybe - Maybe fifteen...

Well !!
There were forty-nine... Yes 49 comments that were posted before the Midnight deadline !?!

Dang near rattled my bones and knocked me clean off my Broom !!

And because I was so honored to have so many comments- I changed my mind and came to the conclusion to have three- 3- winners...
All will get Practically- very close- comparable gifts. No one will forgo a Goody... I will simply make more !!

This Party thing is harrrd- I say.

So, I printed the comments (taking out a couple of accidental double posts), cut them into strips,


folded them, tried to put them into a basket...



Oopsie !! Sorry Kuchi !!

Put them into my Ample orange bowl... shuffled them about and after rootling about three separate rootles-




Came up with these 3 winners...




In no particular order we have:


Kiki aka Victoria




monkeycstars




Bird




I have contacted them and am awaiting their responses. (Who-where etc).

Every one of you that left a comment for me and my Girls... a simple Thank You will never express my Gratitude...



Blessings for All of You...
xoxo

5 comments:

Misty said...

Just have to say I love your cats name!!

Victoria said...

Hooray! Thankyou for this generous gifting and sharing..you are truly magical and thoughtful..I so apprecaite it! Congrats to all the winners..aren't we a lucky bunch!
Hugs and sparkles and many thanks for your generous heart and spirit!
Victoria
PS: beautiful post..your kitty is simply enchanting!

Sherri B. said...

Congratulations to the lucky winners..enjoy! Thanks for a fun giveaway!

Bird said...

Thank you so much, Karen. What a great surprise. I had so much fun visiting folks for the party, I hope you did too.
Thank you,
Bird

monkeycstars said...

YAY!!! Thank you so much Karen :) I can't wait til it arrives...
i ❤ PRESENTS!

cassandra
monkeycstars